Witnessing a place as wildlife tourism in India, Ranthambore National Park is nestled in Aravali and Vindhya ranges’ foothills. Spending the holidays with exceptional wildlife is like a liaison with the mighty of Nature. It is enveloped around 392 square kilometers, in which 282 square kilometers is a core area and the rest is a buffer area. It was constituted in 1973; the Ranthambore got its status as Ranthambore National Park in 1980.
Ranthambore National Park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan, a fantastic gateway to an adventurous holiday in the lap of nature.
Planning a Trip to Ranthambore during the Covid-19 Pandemic
But due to the Covid-19 outbreak, such places remained closed for months. After the strategic unlock in India, many tourist destinations were started to revive in many states. Ranthambore National Park is one of those prominent places, attracting millions of tourists across the globe every year.Online Ranthambore Safari Booking’s were opened from October 1, 2020, to visit the site concerning the safety rules and measures taken for the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you are planning a trip to Ranthambore, you should be aware of the safety precautions and guidelines maintained by the park authorities. This will ensure they will be able to enjoy their vacation to Ranthambore to the fullest.
Adequate Hygiene Measures in the Hotels at Ranthambore
Keeping the Covid-19 pandemic in mind, the state government has issued protocols and guidelines that the hotel authorities have maintained in Ranthambore.
Hotels should maintain regular health checkups of the staff, put on masks, maintain social distancing, and sanitizers at the corner of every vital point of the hotel premises. Hotel management and authorities should ensure the cleanliness of the hotel’s premises and its rooms.
Covid-19 Guidelines With in the Park
To terminate the spreading of Covid-19 infections and to ensure safety measures for the tourists. The Central Government had set up some guidelines to be maintained in the Ranthambore National Park and the forest authorities.
- Tourists and safari drivers, guides should wear proper masks and face shields before entering the park.
- Opt for Online Ranthambore Safari Booking to avoid the serpentine queue at the entry point of the park.
- Testing every traveler and other drivers or staff of the park using a contactless thermometer at the entry point.
- Sanitizing tunnels should be kept at the park’s entry point for the safety of travelers and other staff members.
- Vehicle tires bathe with appropriate disinfectant to be installed at the entry point of the Ranthambore National Park.
- Seating capacity is reduced in Jeep safaris and canter safari within the park.
- Persons below ten years and above 65 years are not allowed to enter the park.
Numerous water channels, lakes are scattered in the park and act as a life source to the wide range of flora and fauna. It is home to the Royal Bengal Tigers, leopards, spotted deer, blacked monkeys, elephants, and omnipotent birdlime. The forest gives a spectacular taste of history along with a combination of elegance and beauty. Enjoy your outing at Rantahmabore National Park with your family or friends, embracing the optimistic charm of nature.