Travelers and nature enthusiasts always want to explore different adventurous and popular spots. In India, various national parks are known for their elegance and attractiveness. Ranthambore national park is one of India’s most visited parks located in the extreme northeast of Rajasthan. Jeep safari in Ranthambore is one of the famous tourist points, and this park is an excellent site to visit with family or friends.
Many tiger lovers come from worldwide to watch the dangerous predators here. It is also considered the most suitable place for wildlife photography.
The best time to visit Ranthambore is April to June, just before the monsoon. January to March is also ideal for visits as the temperature is calm and tiger sightings rise.
Places to Visit near Ranthambore National Park
There are numerous places to visit near Ranthambore Park. Some famous places are Ranthambore fort, kachina valley, Padam talao, Rajiv Gandhi regional museum, jungle safari, trinetra Ganesh temple.
The Chambal safari in Ranthambore Park is a fantastic viewing experience for wildlife enthusiasts to watch the wild animals closely. One can easily reserve seats by Ranthambore safari booking online facility and enjoy.
Top Reasons Why You Should Visit Ranthambore National Park
Here are five reasons you should visit Ranthambore Park:
- There are over 130 species of birds, many endemic to this region. You can watch charming creatures like flamingos, flycatchers, painted spur fowl and more.
- You can see many endangered species via safari rides, including the Bengal tiger, Indian bison, nilgai antelope, leopards and wild dogs.
- You can also enjoy visiting mesmerizing lakes, stunning ruins and magnificent mountains. Many historical temples like chamatkar Jain temple, Kala gaura temple and Ramesh war Mahadev are worth visiting.
- Every year in the middle of October, you can visit the Ranthambore fort in the center of the wilds of the hilltop to enjoy the beautiful view of the forest.
- The ancient banyan tree is the perfect spot to visit with family and get click-worthy pictures.
Every year thousands of tourists visit Ranthambore national park because of the various species within its territory. It’s an opportunity to get close to nature and experience some of the most incredible wildlife creatures. By visiting this beautiful national park in India, you are sure to get unforgettable moments as well as some breathtaking photographs. Thus, visit our website for Ranthambore online Safari booking in advance and enjoy quality time.