A visit to Chambal Palighat Safari is a must for animal lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. From the time you enter the park, you will be mesmerized by the beauty of this place. The best part about this safari is that it has a variety of species to look at. You can see animals like crocodiles, deer, monkeys, peacocks, and many more.
Palighat Crocodile Park, an hour drive from Sawai Madhopur, is one of the top things to do in Ranthambore National Park because of the presence of many Gharials dwellings alongside giant marsh crocodiles within the steams of the Chambal River.
The safari offers various activities such as boating in the lake and watching animals from a boat. If you are lucky enough to spot a crocodile or two during your trip then do not forget to take your camera with you!
Five activities available in Palighat Crocodile Safari
1. One-of-a-kind experiences:
1. One-of-a-kind experiences:Observing endangered Gharials species interacting with their prey is a one-of-a-kind experience that can last a lifetime.
2. Boat Safari:
2. Boat Safari:Another exciting activity available here is a boat safari. This safari can be enjoyed at the Palighat Crocodile Sanctuary, and binoculars should be brought along.
3. View a variety of species:
3. View a variety of species:You can see a variety of fauna such as Jungle cats, turtles, and skimmers. Gangetic Dolphins have been spotted in the Palighat crocodile refuge on rare occasions.
4. Camping site:
4. Camping site:For the thrill-seekers, there even another exciting activity to try: camping. A few private players give camping facilities fewer than 100 meters from the Crocodile breeding grounds. Spending an overnight period will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
5. Take in natural beauty:
5. Take in natural beauty:The scenic trip from Ranthambore Online Safari Booking to Palighat is an adventure in and of itself. Keeps an eye out for wild animals crossing highways with vegetation on either side.
Gharials and Skimmers, Marsh Crocodiles (Muggers), eight types of Turtles, Indian Striped Hyenas, Jungle Cats, Golden Jackals, Indian Wolves, and foxes are among the animals found in the National Chambal Sanctuary.
Another reason why visiting Palighat crocodile park is one of the top things to do in Ranthambore is the presence of large numbers of Gharials,& an endangered species, living alongside gigantic marsh crocodiles in the Chambal river & steams. To enjoy Chambal Safari in Ranthambore, you can visit our website for Ranthambore online safari booking. The best time to visit Ranthambore is between Octobers to June and thus, gets ready to have a unique experience in your life.