Are you craving a trip to the delighting, enchanting, and tranquility of nature to relax your soul and give delight to your eyes with a contrast of a desert’s scant shrubs and a dense green forest alongside? Well, in that case, the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan is the right destination for you. Online booking of seats is available here for Jeep Safari and Canter Safari. The online booking process is entirely managed by the forest officials here. The tiger reserve is divided into ten safari routes or zones, and online Ranthambore Safari booking is available for each of the zones.
The Jeep Safari and the Canter Safari are considered the most viable options for the visitors to explore the wildlife in the core of the Ranthambore National Park. Spotting the majestic tigers in their natural habitat entirely depends on your luck. Two safaris are conducted at their scheduled times regularly. Each of the jeeps and canters that carry the group of visitors inside the jungle’s core is accompanied by a team of well-trained guides. Entering the park is not allowed without a valid permit, even after completing all the Ranthambore Safari Booking procedures. The route for the safari inside the forest is fixed. Limited vehicles are allowed to go inside at a time to ensure free movement and a better possibility of sighting tigers and other wild animals.
You have to keep in mind that neither you can choose the safari zone for yourself inside the Ranthambore National Park, nor choosing the safari driver nor expert guide is in your hands. All these are decided by forest officials on a random basis, with the help of an automated computerized system, to ensure the equality of vehicles available through Ranthambore Safari booking for every zone.
According to the current policy of the booking procedures, a total of 20 six-sweater jeeps and 20 twenty-sweater canters will be allowed to enter the forest in a single shift. There are two shifts available for the safaris inside the forest: the morning shift and afternoon shift. You can choose your shift time during the booking. You have to pay the full fee in advance during your online Ranthambore Safari booking.
Procedures for Ranthambore Safari Booking
You have to provide the following details during your Ranthambore Safari Booking for a jeep or canter safari –
- Detailed information of every visitor is printed on their ID proof (full name, age, sex, DOB, etc.)
- Date of the booked safari, safari timing (morning/afternoon)
- Specific ID card number (Aadhaar card/voter ID/pan card/passport/driving license)
- Entry fees in advance
Things You Should Keep in Mind
- You have to pay the full fees in advance.
- ID proof is a must-have for every visitor.
- No refund/cancellation on confirmed bookings.
- Bookings are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged with anyone.
- You have to carry the same ID card that you submitted during your Ranthambore Safari booking.
- A safari can be booked 90 days before your visit, at max.
Mode of Transport
Gypsy (six-seater open jeep)
Canter (twenty-seater open bus)
Mode of Timing
|From 1st October to 31st October||6:30 am-10 am & 2:30 pm-6 pm|
|From 1st November to 31st January||7 am-10:30 am & 2 pm-5:30 pm|
|From 1st February to 31st March||6:30 am-10 am & 2:30 pm-6 pm|
|From 1st April to 31st May||6 am-9:30 am & 3 pm-6:30 pm|
|From 16th May to 30th June||6 am-9:30 am & 3:30 pm-7 pm|
- Zones are likely to be allowed as per the availability.
- Visitors would be allowed to select either zones from 1 to 6 or zones from 7 to 10.
- Selecting a safari for the 1st to 6th zone will provide you with a safari in any six zones. The same rule is to be applied for zones 7th to 10th.
- In case your Ranthambore Safari booking is not confirmed due to non-availability of seats or any technical error, the amount you paid will fully be refunded to your bank account.