Every trip to a wildlife sanctuary like Ranthambore National Park should be arranged at least four to five months ahead of time. This is because wildlife sanctuaries are scarce. As a result, unless parties make bookings long in advance, it may be impossible for them to get rooms at all.
While research is vital in boosting the chances of sightings, having a professional tracker raises the chances even more. It’s also crucial to do some research on the reserve or sanctuary you’ll be visiting because no two sanctuaries are alike.
What You Should Do In Safari Ride?
- It is best to wear clothing that covers the arms and legs so that one does not develop an allergy if animals come into touch with insects or wild animals.
- Avoid bright colors, vivid prints like polka dots, and loud trinkets, as these may be distracting to animals, cause them to get terrified, or attract unwanted attention. The basic concept is to blend in with the surroundings.
- When you’re within the forest, stay composed and calm. Unnecessary excitement may deter them from approaching you.
- Remember to bring sunhats, sunglasses, and sunscreen to protect yourself from the sun’s rays and sunburns. Wear socks and covered, comfy shoes. Wearing revealing footwear is probably not a good idea.
- If any of you are allergic to dust or animal fur, make sure you have your medication with you.
- A raincoat, water bottle, antiseptic creams, a small torch, mosquito repellant, personal hygiene goods, Band-Aids, a first-aid kit, and other similar items are also recommended.
What Not To Do In A Safari Ride?
- Feeding animals should be avoided at all costs. Their actions are unpredictable, and this could be dangerous to both you and them.
- Because the Ranthambore National Park is home to wild animals, it is better if you do not litter your garbage in their territory.
- Maintain vigilance and avoid being oblivious. If you notice something wrong with a visitor or a member of staff, please report it as soon as possible.
- During the Ranthambore jeep safari, do not get out of your jeep or elephant to carry bird feathers, leaves, or stones.
- Long chats or conversations are not appropriate in the wild. Keep your conversations brief and in low tones.
- Thus, you should do Ranthambore online safari booking in advance to enjoy your trip and make it the best moment of your life.